Are you a Part Qualified Accountant looking to take the next step in your career? ASA are recruiting for a leading business with a UK wide focus who are based in the heart of Glasgow. This newly created opportunity will be suited to candidates who are actively pursuing their professional finance qualification.
As a Part Qualified Accountant your duties will include:
· Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for financial reporting
· Variance analysis and presenting the results to senior stakeholders
· Preparing cash flow forecasts and ad hoc forecasts as required
· Monthly and quarterly VAT returns
· Liaising with the auditors
· Ad hoc project work
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· The ability to work to deadlines and deliver results
· The desire to work autonomously and be self motivated
· Excellent communication and IT skills
This is a fantastic time to join a successful business which has plans for further growth in 2018. This opportunity would suit an ambitious part qualified accountant who has experience in the preparation of management accounts and financial reports.
Our client will be reviewing CVs before the end of December and will be interviewing in early January so apply quickly to not miss out on this opportunity.
If you have the skills and experience for this Part Qualified Accountant role please apply by sending your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND