Are you an experienced Accounts professional currently seeking a new challenge? ASA are delighted to be working in partnership with a market-leading organisation to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their Glasgow finance team.
Our client are a global organisation who, due to significant growth and success, have recently opened an office in the City Centre of Glasgow. The successful candidate would be joining an already well-established Finance team on a permanent basis.
As an Accounts Assistant, you would be required to:
· Process a high volume of purchase ledger invoices
· Carry out credit control duties
· Carry out bank reconciliations
· Handle queries
· Assist with month-end duties
To be considered for the Accounts Assistant position, you will need to have:
· At least 1 year experience within a similar role
· The ability to work to tight deadlines
· Knowledge of SAGE and Microsoft Excel
The position of the Accounts Assistant comes with many benefits including:
· An annual salary of £19,000 coupled with an annual bonus scheme
· 30 days holiday per year
· Private medical and dental
· Subsidised gym membership
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying of position of Accounts Assistant please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND