Are you a Project Manager with hands on experience of planning large projects in the public sector?
Would you be interested in a great contract opportunity to be involved in an exciting, large scale programme which offers challenging but rewarding work across a wide range of disciplines?
The Project Manager contract is likely to start at the beginning of January and will initially last 3 months.
· Develop detailed strategies and operational plans for project delivery
· Work collaboratively with suppliers and stakeholders
· Contribute to the planning and delivery of this ongoing project
· Provide expert input towards project planning and delivery
· Experience of working in a controlled project environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of managing internal and external stakeholders
· A background in developing business processes and creating working instructions in the public sector
A Basic Disclosure would be required for this post.
If you are interested in this Project Manager contract in Edinburgh, and have the above experience, please click the link below to apply before 1pm Friday 8th December as we would be keen to hear from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND