ASA Recruitment currently have positions available for Auxiliary Nurses within Fife working with the NHS. We are looking for caring individuals who can work on their own initiative to ensure a high standard of care is delivered to patients.
You will be required to work on various wards supporting a number for different people with various health conditions. Shifts are available throughout Fife including St Andrews (KY16), Cupar (KY14 & KY15), Glenrothes (KY6 & KY7), Kirkcaldy (KY1 & KY2) and Dunfermline (KY12 & KY11).
ASA will provide:
· Flexible working hours to suit you (including day and night shifts)
· Excellent rate of pay starting at £8.25 with enhancements up to £15
· Holiday pay accrual
· In house training to support personal development
· Support from ASA healthcare team 7 days a week
Requirements for the role of Auxiliary Nurse you will need:
· A minimum of 6 months relevant experience
· Two reference contacts to support you experience
· To undergo a PVG update application
· To provide evidence of a health screening where evidence of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis B and TB will be required
If this opportunity is for you then please submit your CV online.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND