Do you enjoy delivering high quality customer service within a fast paced environment? ASA are recruiting for a Facilities Management Administrator for an expanding facilities management company based close to Glasgow city centre.
As a Facilities Management Administrator your duties will include:
· Allocating jobs based on their priority level to Engineers
· Regularly reviewing and re-prioritising tasks based on the business needs
· Producing daily, weekly and monthly plans
· Liaising with a number of key stakeholders within the business
· Delivering results based on the KPI's for each contract
To be considered for this opportunity you will be:
· Proactive and demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
· Flexible and determined to deliver results
· Able to adapt to adjust to the business needs
It is essential that the successful candidate has previous experience of working in a customer facing environment delivering results to deadlines. Any exposure to facilities management would be an advantage.
If you think that you are suitable for this Facilities Management Administrator role please apply to demonstrate your interest in the role.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND