Are you a qualified accountant with experience of managing teams and supporting Projects within the public sector?
ASA's public sector client is looking for a Finance Team Leader to join their new team in Edinburgh for an initial 6 month contract.
You will work closely with colleagues within the Project to develop systems, structures and processes for all aspects of the financial governance.
· Identification, implementation, management and improvement of systems and procedures
· Ensure thorough documentation of all related costs
· Provide scrutiny and constructive challenge of policy, options appraisals and business cases with clear identification and documentation of risk to ensure financial requirements are met
· Qualified accountant - CCAB or equivalent with up to date CPD
· Experienced in internal control systems and supporting Projects and Programmes
· People management skills
· Public sector experience
· Excellent communication skills
Ideally you will have experience of Project/Programme finance in an Agile environment but this is not essential.
If you have the above experience and are interested in this Finance Team Leader role, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND