We are looking for Care Assistants, who are dedicated and passionate about providing high standard care to residents in care homes across Edinburgh.
As a Care Assistant you will be required to adhere to all aspects of a care home resident's needs, physical and emotional well-being as well as their social needs, promotion of independence, choice, dignity and respect. You will be working with some of Edinburgh's older and more vulnerable citizens, people from different backgrounds and of all abilities. You will help people to live full and valued lives, promoting and encouraging independence where possible and providing social opportunities.
· Right to work in the UK
· 6 months experience within the care sector
· Be part of, or willing to join, Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme
· Be part of, or willing to join, SSSC
· Competitive weekly pay
· Flexible working hours
· Excellent training and development
· Care homes located near you
· A dedicated care team, committed to helping you
· Leading technology to help you manage your availability and working diary
· Flexible shift pattern to fit your availability
· Holiday pay accrual
To apply for this Care Assistant in Edinburgh vacancy online, please click on the apply button below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND