Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has experience of working within a Local Authority environment? Our public sector client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a 9 month contract based in East Renfrewshire.
Supporting the Principal Officer, you will assist in providing a comprehensive, high quality, cost effective and efficient Quantity Surveying service. Your duties would include the following:
· Advising on procurement options
· Preparing and developing cost plans
· Advising on contractual and tendering arrangements
· Preparing recommendations for interim payments to contractors
· Effectively deal with day-to-day problems and take appropriate steps to resolve them
· Assist with the supervision of more junior colleagues'' work
· Preparation of cost estimates, cost plans and tender documentation
· Familiar with the latest RICS Professional Practice and Guidance
· Familiar with CADMeasure, CATO or Masterbill
· Familiar with all mainstream procurement processes
· Experience of a Local Authority environment
If you have the above experience we would love to hear from you. Please click the link below to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND