This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has a passion for a career in accounts. ASA are delighted to be assisting our Glasgow based client with the recruitment of a Trainee Accountant. The successful candidate will be pro-active, enthusiastic and have previous experience working in a busy finance function.
As a Trainee Accountant, you will be required to:
· Be heavily involved with the preparation of the journals, prepayments, accruals
· Work closely with the management accountant to prepare year-end accounts
· Analyse the profit & loss and balance sheet to decipher any errors in order to correct if necessary
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for the Trainee Accountant role, you will have:
· Previous experience working in an accounts function
· A passion and drive for a career in accounts
· The ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in applying for the Trainee Accounts position, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND