Are you currently working in the Care Sector and looking for a new, flexible and exciting role?
ASA Recruitment are a leading Healthcare provider and currently require Care Assistants/Support Workers in a variety of different roles including working with dementia, physical disabilities, mental health and autism.
Areas currently covered are Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes and Cupar.
As a Care Assistant/Support Worker your duties would include:
* Help maintain residents/service users environment
* Supporting care plans and promoting as much independence a possible
* Assisting with personal care, meal times and activities
For the position of Care Assistant/Support Worker you will require:
* A minimum of 6 months experience
* Two references, one should support your care experience
* SVQ level 2 would be desirable but not essential
* An updated PVG scheme membership
In return we can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
* Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
* Excellent holiday benefits
* Training and development opportunities also available
* A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
* Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If you are a hardworking and caring Care Assistant/Support Worker looking for a new challenge with a degree of flexibility, then we would like to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND