If you like the idea of helping people and would like to have a career in care, ASA Recruitment would like to hear from you.
We're looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted Care Assistant to work within established Care and Nursing Homes in Perth and the surrounding area.
This role will see you supporting the local team in providing dedicated, expert care to adult residents. That will mean everything from preparing food and making beds to ensuring each of the residents has meaningful one-to-one time with a member of staff. Above all, you'll perform any duty necessary to help residents maintain not only their dignity, but also their independence and well-being.
Our ideal Care Assistant will:
* Have 6 months or more experience with care work
* Have knowledge of SSSC practice
* Be willing to register with the SSSC if not already registered
* Have empathy and a strong work ethic
* Be willing for ASA Recruitment to update their PVG scheme membership
Joining ASA Recruitment as a Care Assistant will give you great benefits such as:
* Excellent rates of pay (£8.50-£11.00 per hour)
* Holiday accrual
* In-house training for personal development
* Pension contribution
* Dedicated Healthcare team giving support 24/7
* Easy online access for shifts and availability
If you would like to discuss the flexible work we offer and you feel this is the role for you, please submit an up to date CV online and we will get in touch shortly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND