ASA are currently working with a global company based in the west coast of Scotland who are looking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor to join the existing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned brand with a culture of professional development and promotion.
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for:
* Leading finance and non-finance audits in line with the group plan
* Report effectively on findings and make recommendations for improvement
* Ensuring best practice is adhered to at all levels
* Managing relationships at all levels on an international level - finance and non-finance
* Measuring and auditing financial controls
The successful candidate will:
* Ideally be a Qualified Accountant
* Have experience in financial and non-financial audit
* Be open to travel
* Have excellent interpersonal skills
This is a unique and rare opening that would suit a qualified accountant looking for their first move from practice or someone who is currently in an industry role with an audit background who is ready for their next challenge.
Interested and have the experience and attributes outlined above? Then please apply for this Senior Internal Auditor post online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND