ASA Recruitment are a leading provider of healthcare staff across public and private and we are urgently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to work on temporary assignments in hospitals and the community throughout Fife.
We offer competitive rates of pay up to £20 an hour and holiday pay accrual. You will be invited to attend our mandatory healthcare training courses which are offered free of charge. In addition we will offer in-house training to support personal development. Shift work is based around your availability and we have hours to accommodate any schedule with various locations to suit, however we ask that you have a flexible approach to our client's needs.
For the role of Nurse duties will include:
· Administering medication
· Personal care
· Assisting patients with mobility
· Completing relevant paper work
· Working as part of a team to ensure the patients enjoy a high quality of care
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
· 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse on a hospital ward
· PVG membership updated by ASA
· Two reference contact to support Nursing experience
· Provide evidence of health screening where evidence of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis B and TB will be required
Work is immediately available and we aim to have you working within two weeks. Please submit your CV to be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND