Are you currently working in the care sector and looking for a new, flexible and fulfilling role?
ASA Recruitment are a leading health care provider and currently require Support Workers to help support service users throughout Fife in a variety of different roles including working with physical disabilities, mental health and autism.
Areas currently covered are Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes and Cupar.
As a Support Worker your duties would include:
* Supporting individuals with everyday living
* Providing individual flowing care plans and promoting as much independence a possible
* Assisting with personal care, meal times and activities
For the position of Support Worker you will require:
* A minimum of 6 months experience
* Two references, one should support your care experience
* SVQ level 2 would be desirable but not essential
* An updated PVG scheme membership
In return we can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Holiday pay accrual
* Support from our ASA health care team 7 days a week
* In-house training
If you are a hardworking and caring Support Worker looking for a new challenge with a degree of flexibility, then we would like to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND