ASA are recruiting for Commercial Gas Engineer for a permanent role. The successful candidate will be based in the West of Scotland. The role will be covering the West as a mobile service and maintenance engineer.
The position is working for a large facilities management company on a ring fenced contract.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you would be required to:
· Provide proactive and planned commercial gas maintenance
· Carry out fault finding
· Complete routine servicing
· Organise work, materials and equipment required for the job
To be considered for the role you will need:
· Recognised C&G / NVQ in gas / combustion
· Previous experience working within a FM company
· Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance, testing, fault finding and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe
· Strong health and safety awareness and knowledge
· A full UK driving licence
· Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
Interviews will take place next week and start dates will be ASAP.
If you feel this role for a Commercial Gas Engineer is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND