We are urgently looking for experienced care assistants to work on temporary basis with one of our clients based in Peterhead.
As a care assistant you will be required to help elderly people with personal care, assisting with mobility, and support at meal times and work as part of a team to ensure residents enjoy high quality of care.
To be considered for the care assistant role you will need to have:
- Have at least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Be passionate about providing a high standard of care.
- Provide references to support previous care experience.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
- SVQ level 2 or higher preferred but not essential.
- Join Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme.
In return we offer:
- Competitive weekly pay.
- Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours, and bank holidays.
- Excellent holiday benefits.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Online web portal to help you manage your assignment diary and review timesheets online.
If you are a positive, hardworking person and the care assistant role is what you are looking for please send your up to date CV to be considered.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND