ASA Recruitment have a requirement for a Treatment Operator to work with our public sector client. This is a full time, temporary opportunity based in the Perth area.
As a Treatment Operator you will be responsible for:
· Monitoring and maintaining water treatment works and pumping stations
· Ensuring all H&S procedures are adhered to including risk assessments
· Operating and maintaining mechanical plant equipment as required including calibrating monitors, filters, tank levels, etc.
· Checking and recording all necessary water quality parameters including colour, pH, chlorine, aluminium, phosphate, etc.
· Participating in daily plant checks and inspections of reservoirs, dams, etc. to ensure early identification and resolution of problems
The Treatment Operator role would ideally be suited to candidates with previous water industry experience; however individuals with experience of mechanical maintenance and strong labouring skills will also be considered. Please note, due to the nature of the work involved, a valid driving licence would be required for this position.
To be considered for the Treatment Operator position in Perth please apply with your current CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND