As a leading Healthcare provider, ASA Recruitment is currently looking for empathetic and reliable Care Assistants throughout Dundee and the surrounding area. If you are willing to work and like a degree of flexibility with the varied shift patterns we offer, this could be ideal for you.
You would be working with various established Nursing and Care Homes, providing care for adults living with various conditions such as mental health issues, dementia and parkinsons. The locations are Dundee (DD1, DD2, DD3, DD4, and DD5), Newport-on-Tay and Tayport (DD6), Carnoustie (DD7), Forfar and Kirriemuir (DD8), Brechin (DD9), Montrose (DD10) and Arbroath (DD11).
As a Care Assistant you would be expected to assist with:
* Residents personal care
* Meal times
* General cleaning duties
* Organising and partaking in activities
We are looking for Care Assistants who:
* Have a minimum 6 months industry experience
* Have knowledge of SSSC practice
* Are willing to register with the SSSC if not already registered
* Have empathy and a strong work ethic
* Are willing for ASA Recruitment to update their PVG scheme membership
Joining ASA Recruitment as a Care Assistant gives access to the following benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay (£8.33-£11.00 per hour)
* Holiday accrual
* In-house training for personal development
* Pension contribution
* Dedicated Healthcare team giving support 24/7
* Easy online access for shifts and availability
If you would like to discuss our flexible job opportunities please submit an up to date CV online and we will get in touch in a matter of days.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND