Our ASA Recruitment Healthcare team would like to invite you to join our busy team of Care Assistants currently working throughout the Fife area.
With us, you have access to flexible working hours giving you control of your work/life balance allowing you to work the hours you want, where you want.
We work with established Care and Nursing Homes all over Fife including Kirkcaldy (KY1, KY2), Glenrothes (KY6), Dunfermline (KY11, KY12) and in Cupar (KY15).
Your duties as a Care Assistant would be to ensure residents needs are fully met in accordance with SSSC practices. Duties to include personal care, helping with meal times, general cleaning and helping with activities.
As a Care Assistant we will need you to:
* Provide references to support previous care experience
* Be empathetic, reliable and have a strong work ethic
* Update your PVG through ASA Recruitment
* Be passionate about the standard of your work
Joining ASA Recruitment gives you:
* Excellent rate of pay with a weekly pay
* Holiday entitlement
* In-house training and development as required
* Easy access, online diary system for your shifts and availability
* Seven day access to your dedicated Healthcare team
If you feel you have the right experience and ability, apply online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND