ASA Recruitment, Scotland's leader in Hospitality recruitment, is now offering fantastic opportunities for experienced Food Service Assistants to work in and around Aberdeen city for our Contract Catering clients.
Due to the high volume of work from our clients we are able to offer regular weekly shifts from Monday to Friday across Aberdeen city.
To be considered for Food Service Assistant role you need to have:
- At least 6 months UK experience in a hospitality environment in the same or similar role (Kitchen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Front of House Staff)
- Till operating skills as well as basic food preparation skills
- Excellent customer service skills and high standards of personal hygiene
The benefits include:
· Flexibility in working hours
· Holiday pay
· Regular work Monday-Friday 7am-3pm around Aberdeen city
· An opportunity to work with a high profile Contract Catering company
If you are interested in applying for Food Service Assistant role please apply online with your up to date CV and we will get in touch.
Here at ASA Recruitment Aberdeen we are always keen to speak to experienced hospitality staff including chefs, kitchen porters, food service assistants, waiting/bar staff and housekeepers/cleaners. If you feel like you have relevant experience please send us your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss opportunities.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND