ASA Recruitment are a leading provider of health care staff across Scotland. We are looking for compassionate, hardworking and reliable Care Assistants across the Fife including: Dundee (DD1, DD2, DD3, DD4 and DD5) and Kirkcaldy (KY1, KY6, KY7, KY12 & KY15).
As a Care Assistant you will be expected to:
* Assist with all aspects of personal care
* Meal time assistance
* Participating and organising activities
* General cleaning duties such as making sure bedrooms, dining and living areas are clean, tidy and free from hazards
* Work well on your own and as part of a team
* You must have a knowledge of your SSSC codes of practice and be registered with the SSSC
* ASA will need to process an update for your PVG scheme membership
* A minimum of 6 months previous experience working in a care environment
* Excellent rates of pay starting at £8.50 to £11.00
* Support from ASA health-care team 7 days a week
* Web portal to help you manage your assignments diary and review time sheet
* In house training provided
* Support from ASA health-care team 24/7
If you are interested in this position please apply below with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND