ASA are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a growing business with an international presence based in the Glasgow area.
Our client is a well-established company who are looking to grow their Glasgow based finance team due to a number of acquisitions. They promote a rewarding culture that encourages professional growth.
As Financial Accountant, the main duties of the job will be:
· Preparing and reviewing multiple sets of statutory accounts
· Month end consolidation
· Complex balance sheet reconciliations
· Delivery of audit processes
· Preparing KPI reports and delivering to group
· Assisting with the completion of forecasts and budgets
To be considered for the Financial Accountant role, you must be able to demonstrate:
· The ability to adapt
· Practical examples of process improvement
· Meeting tight deadlines
· Dealing with global stakeholders - finance and non-finance
Salary is up to £42,000 with a variety of additional benefits on offer.
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Accountant position, please apply online with an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND