At ASA Recruitment we specialise in public sector care homes, schools and community based appointments in and around Edinburgh.
We are currently looking for Janitors to service shifts across the Edinburgh area.
Your benefits would include:
* Pay rate of £7.97/hour increasing after 12 weeks to £8.25/hour
* A flexible approach to working, choosing shifts to suit your availability
* Annual leave (which is accrued hourly when you are working)
* Access to an online portal that helps you manage all your shift availability & weekly diary
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Opening and closing of the school grounds
* Setting out and clearing rooms and sports halls
* Minor DIY work
* Ensuring the security of the site
* Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are in place
* Swimming pool training would be desirable but not essential
Ideally you will have previous experience working as a Janitor/Handyman or come from a trades background.
We will require 2 references demonstrating recent employment within a similar role. You must have a minimum of 6 months experience.
Due to the nature of the work, having your own transport is an advantage.
Successful applicants will be required to apply to the PVG Scheme or be an existing member.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND