Our national house building client who has grown from a small, family-owned firm to one of the most successful house builders in the UK. Today they employ more than 2500 people and have earned an enviable reputation, built on the pillars of quality, service and trust. Due to continued growth in Scotland they are looking to recruit Residential Site Managers within Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Are you a Residential Site Manager who takes pride in producing a quality finished product? If you are then our client is looking for someone to join them in the East based purely on growth and brand new developments.
Tired of doing the same old thing day in day out? This client has a variety of new projects from large traditional flatted developments to bespoke high end timber frame housing projects.
This would suit a candidate who is used to working on a fast paced housing site but also has high standards in terms of quality and ensures work is completed to the highest possible standard. At the end of the day...what Site Manager doesn't want an NHBC award to their name?
As the Site Manager/Project Manager you would be responsible for:
* The day to day running of the site
* Supervising multi trades
* Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
* Customer care
* Ensuring there is a high level of quality on site by adhering to NHBC standards
The ideal candidate will:
* Have all relevant site qualifications such as SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
* Come from a residential background
* Ideally have a trades background
* Have an excellent eye for detail
* Have good communications skills
- Be fully aware of NHBC regulations and standards
If interested please apply with your CV and we will be in touch immediately.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND