ASA Recruitment Aberdeen are looking for an experienced Kitchen Porters to work in and around Aberdeen city for one of our largest Contact Catering clients.
As Kitchen Porter you will be required to:
- Collect and wash up pots and pans and getting them back into use as quickly as possible,
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment,
- Unload food and equipment deliveries and keep the storeroom organised,
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised,
- Help with basic food preparation.
To be considered for Kitchen Porter role you need tohave at least 3 months UK experience in a hospitality environment, you must be flexible, willing to travel and with pro-active "can do" attitude. References will be requested at interview, applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The position of Kitchen Porter comes with many benefits including:
-Flexibility in working hours,
-Holiday pay accrual,
-Regular work Monday-Friday 7am-3pm,
-An opportunity to work with a high profile Contract Catering company.
If you are interested in applying for Kitchen Porter position in Aberdeen please apply only with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND