ASA Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Recycling Officer with experience of marketing or communications to work in Aberdeen. This is a 12 week temporary opportunity working for our public sector client.
As a Recycling Officer, you will be required to:
· Develop links with community councils, school, local interest groups, special interest groups, etc.
· Respond to requests from the public to help reduce, reuse and recycle their household waste
· Engage with members of the public that do not recycle to influence their behaviour and promote a sustainable lifestyle
· Work on waste and recycling related projects and help with research, monitoring, marketing and communication
To be considered for the Recycling Officer role you will need to have:
· The ability to communicate with people via various channels
· To work to deadlines
The Recycling Officer may be required to travel to different sites within the Aberdeen area and so a driving licence would be advantageous.
If this opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the right experience please apply online today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND