ASA Recruitment are currently looking for Cooks to work in busy care home kitchens in Dundee. If you can show great attention to detail and put the needs of service users first using excellent time management skills then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
ASA can provide flexible working patters with a variety of shifts available for Cooks in the Fife area. Locations available include Dundee (DD 1, DD2, DD3, DD4, and DD5), Newport-on-Tay and Tayport (DD6), Carnoustie (DD7), Forfar and Kirriemuir (DD8), Brechin (DD9), Montrose (DD10) and Arbroath (DD11).
Duties for the role of Cook will include:
· Preparation of food and beverages using fresh ingredients to provide a high quality of meals
· Serving meals
· Cleaning kitchen and equipment
For the role Cook you must have:
· A sound Knowledge of health and safety legislation and COSHH
· 6 months previous experience in a similar role
· Current PVG scheme membership
· Food hygiene certificate
· A positive attitude and be self-motivated to work own initiative and as part of a team.
ASA can offer excellent benefits including:
· Excellent pay rates with enhancement up to £11.50 an hour
· Access to candidate web portal to manage diary and see time sheets
· Support from ASA hospitality team 7 days a week
· Training to support personal development
Please submit you CV online to be considered for the role of Cook and someone will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND