Are you an experienced Clerk of Works looking for your next big project?
Based in Falkirk you will be assisting a large public sector organisation with an ambitious project that will make a real difference to people's lives.
As a Clerk of Works in this role your duties will include:
· Ensuring that the standard of workmanship is continuously monitored
· Issuing Clerks of Works Directions and compiling progress & completion reports
· Implementing, promoting and monitoring safe working practices
· Checking and confirming with the Contractor that all proposed plans are set correctly before preparing the site
· Monitoring the Contractor's progress against the works programme
Knowledge, Skills and experience required:
· HNC in Building Construction or equivalent
· Practical site experience within the construction industry
· Knowledge of CDM Regulations
Located in Falkirk, this Clerk of Works post is for an initial 12 week contract.
If you're keen to be a part of something exciting that will improve the lives of local people then we would love to hear from you!
Please click on the link below to apply.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND