Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for your next challenge?
Working in Scotland's Central Belt for a large public sector organisation you will be supporting two exciting projects with an agile methodology.
As a Business Analyst in this role your daily duties will include:
· Writing Foundations documents
· ''As-is'' analysis
· ''To-be'' analysis
· Stakeholder management
· Authoring business processes using BPMN2
· Gap analysis
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
· Minimum of five consecutive year's experience working as a Business Analyst
· Experience of Agile Project Frameworks such as DSDM and/or SCRUM
· Proven stakeholder engagement at all levels
Located in the Central Belt this role is initially for 6 months.
If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic, experienced and results focused team we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please click the link below to apply for this position of Business Analyst.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND