ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Controller for their Aberdeen based client.
Performs the operation of controlling the warehouse stock and inspecting incoming material, in a safe and efficient manner.
* Commit with health, safety and environmental policies and notify situations that may present potential risk.
* Ensure product quality complies with defined standards.
* Carry out duties in an effective manner meeting productivity and efficiency standards.
* Perform activities according to applicable procedures.
* Complete and update all records ensuring information accuracy.
* Ensure proper use of the company assets, detecting and reporting any issues.
* Attend training activities in order to maintain and increase company knowledge.
* Proactively suggest improvements and participate in continuous improvement activities.
* Maintain a clean and tidy workplace.
Main Activities :
* Control of warehouse stock.
* Deal with the supplier reception.
* Interprets standards’ requirements and technical drawings.
* Performs consumables or spare parts inspection.
* Carries out approval reports of consumables or spare parts.
* Updates and modifies information in the stock system.
* Health, Safety & Environment
* Quality System
* Operation on the job training
* Product inspection where applicable
* Certification where applicable
If interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND