ASA are currently recruiting for our public sector client in the West Coast of Scotland for Nurses (RGN) to work across multiple hospital sites. The work involves ad-hoc and long term cover in a variety of ward based environments specialising in older people care and Psychiatry.
Your role will include supporting the clinical team to provide high quality medical care, working with patients in a variety of 1-2-1 and group settings, providing intimate personal care and generally maintaining the clinical standards expected of the role.
As a Nurse (RGN), you will bring:
· A background in a clinical setting
· 6 months hospital based experience
· The drive to work on multiple sites
· The ability to deliver a high quality of care for patients with a range of mental disorders, substance misuse and learning disabilities
We will provide you with:
· Excellent rates of pay
· A dedicated point of contact when arranging shifts
· Weekly pay
· Access to our service Monday – Sunday, 6am – 11pm
· Full training induction
· Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in applying for the position of Auxiliary Nurse please apply online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND