Are you a passionate and experienced Team Leader who is motivated by success and progression?
ASA Recruitment have the privilege of recruiting an experienced Team Leader for a massively growing private sector client based in Glasgow.
Key Responsibilities for a Team Leader:
- Actively motivate and support the development of your team to ensure better performance and success.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards in line with client requisites.
- A proven track record of leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre management
- Review performance, quality and efficiency in line with relevant MI provision and other performance indicators (daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc).
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others
- Passionate about creating the right employee experience through positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining excellent behavioural standards and effective communication models with proven ability to deliver
- Commercially aware, analytic, and possessing sound business acumen and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritise workload through applying thinking against urgency v importance / value to business / effort required
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven ability to innovate and deliver change
In return you will receive:
- Opportunity for progression
- Support to gain additional qualifications
If you believe this to be of interest apply now with an updated CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND