Are you experienced in establishing Risk strategies within Financial Services?
ASA is working with a large public sector organisation who are in the midst of an exciting new transformation project and recruiting for a Strategic Risk Adviser for an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh.
· Design and implement a risk framework
· Provide strategic advice on Risk
· Manage regulatory applications and approval processes
· Show leadership at a portfolio level to balance and evaluate risks across investment sectors
· A track record of managing risk across a portfolio of loan or equity investments
· A strong understanding of corporate, business or project risk and providing finance to businesses in these sectors
· Possess exceptional analytical thinking
· An outstanding credit understanding
· A strong understanding of operational risk within an FCA regulated business investing in or lending to SME businesses
· Experience of operating at divisional board level
If you have the above experience and are interested in this unique Operations Strategic Adviser, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND