Are you an experienced User Researcher practitioner looking for your next contract? We are seeking a Senior User Researcher to plan, design and carry out research activities with users that help teams gain a deep understanding of the people that use government services. Based in Edinburgh, but with regular travel to Glasgow, this contract is initially for 6 months.
· Advise colleagues on choice and application of appropriate user research methods and tools to assure best practice and ensure that research findings are robust, actionable and suited to the overall aims and objectives of the project
· Facilitate the inclusion of different types of users in appropriate research activities
· Advocate for accessibility, assisted digital, and inclusive design practices and helps teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users
· Champion and advocate for user research and engage sceptical colleagues and stakeholders
· Research skills – Practitioner
· Analysis and synthesis – Practitioner
· Inclusive research – Practitioner
· User-centred and agile practices – Practitioner
· Society and technology – working knowledge
· Strategic insight – working knowledge
If you would like to be considered for this Senior User Researcher role in Edinburgh, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND