Do you have a track record of working with cross functional teams to solve complex service design challenges?
ASA are currently seeking an experienced Senior Service Designer to support a growing, proactive team in central Glasgow. This project forms part of a major new directorate that will effect everyone in Scotland.
The Senior Service Designer Role:
- Develop and use a range of design service approaches to communicate and represent service solutions and patterns.
- As a champion of the design thinking process your job will be motivated to work with research colleagues and cross functional teams to understand end users’ needs and take projects from inception to delivery.
- Promote a culture of continuous delivery and improvement ensuring that all processes are regularly reviewed and improved.
- Ensure that service design is undertake with and not just for users.
- Create and participate in design engagements that are accessible for a full diversity of service users and team members; Creating bespoke tools and methods if necessary.
Successful candidates for the role will need:
- A strong ability to communicate and present to an array of different stakeholders.
- The ability to visualise complex problems and be able to communicate these to diverse audiences.
- A design related degree of equivalent industry experience.
- Previous experience of working with service delivery organisations, design teams and service users to help them understand the need for design and delivery of a service
This project offers the chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable public body in the Scottish central belt.
If this role matches your skills and previous experience in either the public or private sector, apply online today.
IR35 Applies to this engagement
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND