Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking to take on a contract opportunity with a large scale project in the public sector?
ASA are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to join the public sector in Glasgow. This contract opportunity would be perfect for an individual looking to take the lead key national programme of work within an agile environment.
The Senior Business Analyst Role:
- Using your existing analysis skillset and techniques you’ll work to review to projects current state of people, processes and technologies
- Work closely with the business team, technical managers and delivery partners across all stages of the project using communication skills to support the delivery function to end users
- Helping to identify and confirm business objectives to help prioritise the requirements and manage business expectations around scope and business values
- Organise, lead and facilitate workshops with stakeholders and users
The Ideal Candidate for the role
- A strong communicator that can partner with other teams to develop a strong framework of connections and stakeholders and work to provide solutions for a varied demographic of end users
- Living a breathing agile, you’ll be ready to role up your sleeves and work collaboratively across the project
- An ability and willingness to understand current and emerging technologies
- The ability to take ownership with a hands on approach that delivers the core business needs of the client.
- Strong and extensive experience of business process mapping and analysis and data modelling analysis
The successful candidate will get:
The chance to become an integral part of a large scale, exciting agile team and the chance to add a large scale public sector body client to your CV If you feel this is the challenge for you, Apply today with a copy of your CV.
This is a contract position that falls outside of IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND