ASA’s client is a prestigious public funded organisation that is currently looking for a Resident Engineer with civil engineering experience to supervise and deliver high quality road upgrades in the Lanarkshire area.
· Supervision of the works, ensuring that all work is carried out to the relevant industry standards and within the parameters of the project design.
· Managing contractors ensuring that their designs and performance are adhering to the projects contractual obligations
· Managing day to day procurement and tender process focusing on effective negotiations and contract agreements.
· Implementation and management of quality control systems this ensuring that all work is carried out to relevant industry standards.
· Relevant qualification in civil engineering discipline (minimum HND)
· Experience of managing civil/road projects including contract management tendering contractors and P and L responsibility
· Experience of relevant civil/construction health and safety standards
· Auto Cad experience desirable but not essential
What’s on offer:
· Competitive salary
· Experience of working for a prestigious organisation within the public sector
· Generous Holiday accrual
This is a contract role which would look fantastic on any CV and lead to new challenges for the right candidate. If this role matches your skills and previous experience then apply online today with your current CV and we will be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND