Are you an experienced Project Manager?
Are you reliable, hardworking and ready for an exciting new challenge?
If so this is the permanent role for you!
ASA Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside our client based in the South Lanarkshire area to find an experienced Project Engineer.
In this permanent role you will:
· Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline or QS
· Previous project management/engineering experience
· Experience using Primavera P6 or MSP
· Willingness to travel and work oversee for short periods
· Support the Project Manager to ensure that the project works are executed safely and efficiently, with quality, programme and cost objectives achieved to the mutual satisfaction of the Customer and Veolia
· Assist in the overall management of the project as directed by the Project Manager, including:
· Preparation of project execution strategy
· Preparation of external and internal progress reports
· Attendance at external and internal progress review meetings
· Perform Risk and Opportunity Management
· Preparation and costing of internal /client changes
· Visit customers, suppliers, subcontractors and site as necessary
· Communicate with construction site team on a regular basis
· Chair and minute internal progress review meetings
· Chair and minute progress review meetings with suppliers or subcontractors as appropriate.
· Report regularly on progress issues, potential problems and potential solutions to any such problems.
· Create project document list in line with agreed Client Documentation Requirements/and or Procedure
· Create Supplier Document Distribution Matrix which indicates minimal circulation requirements for internal squad check of supplier drawings and documents.
In return you will receive:
· Salary 30 – 40K
To apply for this fantastic permanent opportunity please apply online and we will be in touch!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND