ASA Recruitment is collaborating with a large client within the public sector in the Glasgow area to find experienced Programme support officers who will play a crucial role in an already successful and busy team as Programme support Officer your task will be to assist in a substantial Digital Transformation Programme. This assignment revolves around the pivotal responsibility of securing contracts for Contact Centre (CC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions, ensuring alignment with specific business needs.
* Skilled PMO Support Specialist
* Proficient in using the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Proven track record of supporting multiple projects or work streams within a program
* Proficient in utilising MS Project
* Proficient in utilising MS Visio
* Prior involvement in system procurement
* Experience in Public Sector Procurement
* Proficiency in administrative tasks
* Prior experience in CRM and/or Contact Centre environments; familiarity with Power Automate and Power BI is advantageous.
Please note that this is an interim position falling within the IR35 regulations. If you feel you are the right candidate to make a head start in the public sector, apply online today with your current CV, and we will be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND