Our public sector client in the Glasgow area are looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse (RGN) for temporary contracts and ad hoc shift work based within a hospital environment.
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) you will be registered with the NMC and have worked within a hospital environment in the UK.
What does success in the Registered General Nurse (RGN) role look like?
You will be:
· Flexible throughout the week, looking to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week
· Have a caring nature who puts patient care as a number one priority
· Be looking to expand your experience across a number of client sites
Here at ASA Recruitment we pride ourselves in providing the best level of service to our Public Sector contracts and use our 40 plus years of recruitment experience in the sector to bring you the best roles within the industry.
You will benefit from:
· Rates of pay from £19.46 – £31.13 per hour
· Free ongoing training and support
· A dedicated point of recruitment specialist
· The flexibility to work across multiple Health Boards and Hospital settings
· Access to our service Monday – Sunday, seven days per week
· Revalidation support
If you are interested in applying for the position of Registered General Nurse (RGN) please apply online with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND