Do you enjoy being outdoors, engaging with the public and have a “Can do” attitude to manual labour? If so, I have positions available for the right Candidate with an immediate start.
You will be working as part of a team to carry out all duties involved with refuse collection, household waste recycling, dog fouling collection, bulky uplifts, road carcass uplift and removal, bin deliveries, fly tipping removal, landfill or transfer station and street scene management.
What you’ll be doing
· Loading behind Refuse/Recycling Lorry
· Street scene management
· Working at a Household Recycling Centre/Transfer Station or Landfill
· Collection of bulky items and fly tipping removal
· Deliver/uplift recycling/refuse containers
· Basic record keeping, and other administrative duties as required
· Uplift of animal carcasses.
· Any other work as directed by Supervisor/Chargehand
What you need to succeed
· Awareness of Health and Safety within a working environment
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and the public
· Good level of fitness
· Full valid UK Driver’s Licence preferred but not essential
· Able to manage simple forms and paperwork as required
Hours of Work
Monday – Thursday 07.00 – 16.45
Overtime may be required to complete your daily duties
If you are interested in this position as a Loader, please apply online with an up to date CV to James Welsh by email on or by phone on 01224 652600.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND