Here at ASA Recruitment, our public sector client is looking for a Infrastructure/Cloud Architect to join their team. The Architect must have skills and experience in the implementation of these products in an AWS Cloud environment.
· Design effective cloud first solutions and networks that support cutting edge service design (AWS, Workspaces, AppStream 2.0, AWS Glue and Athena)
· Influence and collaborate across the broad matrix of specialists and experts
· Work closely with security colleagues to define highly available end-to-end solution architecture
· Utilise public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure to host and enable line of business applications and services
· Working closely with Customer Portal Front and Back end design including AWS Services such as X-Ray, AWS Glue, Lambda and Step Functions
· Experienced infrastructure architecture with cloud architect certifications preferred
· A strong understanding of cloud platform services (Specially AWS) including identity security, high-availability and cloud networking
· Experience working under security related frameworks and best practices
· Demonstrable design knowledge should include cloud enabled security
· Experience of Linux/Unix/Windows system administration skills
· Must have basic disclosure Scotland certificate and eligible for BPSS
Send us your application by submitting your CV and we will get back to you with further details
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND