Are you a Housing Officer looking for an immediate start in a busy and proactive team?
ASA Recruitment are working with a large scale client in the public sector in pursuit of experienced Housing Officers to be an integral part of a successful housing management team. This role would suit individuals from Greater Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Renfrewshire.
The Housing Officer role:
- To ensure the management and maintenance of a number of properties of mixed tenure within a set geographical area.
- Adhere to the strict policies and procedures that allow the team to minimise rent arrears.
- To carry out regular estate and void inspections and deal with reports of abandoned tenancies and unauthorised occupancies.
- Using communication and networking skills to conduct regular on and off site meetings with tenants and resident groups as required.
Successful candidates for this Housing Officer role will need:
- To have excellent self-management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Understanding of current housing regulations, benefit legislation and landlord and tenant obligations.
- Confidence in communicating with others and presenting work using Microsoft Office programmes would be a big advantage.
In Return, you’ll get:
- The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer.
- A market competitive salary based fairly on previous experience.
- A 9 to 5 role with a generous holiday package that won’t see you stuck in an office all day.
- A fixed term contract with a view to extension.
This is a one off opportunity bought on by a large scale initiative for the right Candidate, if you feel that’s you; then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND