Are you a responsible Health and Safety Advisor and looking for you next challenge?
Well look no further as ASA are looking for a temporary Health and Safety Advisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage Health and Safety Admin staff.
· Advise on legislation and best practices.
· Conduct inspections and make recommendations.
· Coordinate equipment inspection and maintenance.
· Ensure environmental and fire safety.
· Communicate safety information.
· Monitor and report on safety performance.
· Deliver Health and Safety training.
· Investigate and advise on accidents.
Qualifications and experience;
· NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and good practice.
· Ability to plan and organise workload effectively to tight deadlines.
· Ability to communicate specialist technical information verbally and in writing to non-specialists.
If this role interests you then please apply with an updated CV today. We look forward to hearing from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND