Do you have experience of working with financial data or compliance in a project environment?
Our client, a large public sector organisation in Edinburgh, are looking for a Fleets & Infrastructure Delivery Manager to work on an initial 9 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment working on the development and delivery of a programme of change.
· Develop and deliver initiatives in relation to progressing the use of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles within the public sector fleets
· Promote the uptake of grant funding for various initiatives
· Analyse grant clams to ensure compliance standards are met
· Maximise positive communications by liaising with grant recipients and internal communications team
· The ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
· Knowledge of presenting complex information to stakeholders
Experience of working with financial data/compliance
· Experience of working within a project management environment
· A background of working in fleet management ideally as a transport manager or within vehicle procurement
· Knowledge of the benefits of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles
If you have the above experience and are interested in this Fleets and Infrastructure Delivery Manager contract, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND