ASA Recruitment are a leading recruitment provider across Scotland and are looking for reliable, dedicated and experienced Catering Assistants to provide support to our care home clients in the Renfrewshire area. We have work in Paisley, Renfrew and Johnstone.
The hours of work would be flexible and on an ongoing weekly basis.
In order to be considered for the role of catering assistant, you will be required to:
· Provide assistance in the kitchen with basic food prep, chopping vegetables etc.
· Be comfortable with re-heating food where necessary, checking and recording food temperatures and be confident serving food to service users
· Set up and prepare eating areas for service users, and ensuring that these areas, and the kitchen areas, are cleaned after service
The position of a Catering Assistant with ASA comes with many benefits:
· Flexible working patterns
· Accrue holidays from the day of your first shift
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If you are interested in applying for the role of catering assistant, please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND