Are you an experienced Change Management professional looking for your next challenge within the public sector?
ASA are currently seeking a Development and Process Change Officer to take the lead developing a new benefits solution for an initial 18 month contract, based in the Scottish Central belt.
The Development and Process Change Officer Role:
– To take the lead role in developing a new benefits solution within the core benefits function of a large scale public sector client.
– To liaise with project teams, service managers and all other services within the business and challenge them when necessary to optimise business processes and minimise risk for the benefits programme.
– To anticipate future service demands and developments when possible and in turn, communicate these to the project and programme manager.
– To support managers and practitioners on their testing and management of any new systems put in place
– To ensure the ambitions and needs of key stakeholders within the programme board are met by the project.
Successful candidates for the Development and Process Change Officer role will need:
– A strong ability to communicate and present to an array of different stakeholders.
– Time and people management skills that would allow the successful candidate to work in partnership with a range of different teams and colleagues to promote best working practices and new ideas.
– Strong previous experience of system and change implementation.
– Experience dealing with a range of suppliers – preferably in IT.
– Experience at a senior level in the area of benefits.
The successful candidate will get:
– The chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable public body in the Scottish central belt.
– A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience.
– Flexibility in working hours and a generous holiday allowance in comparison to similar roles in the private sector.
This is an interim contract role which would look fantastic on any CV and lead to limitless new challenges for the right candidate. If this role matches your skills and previous experience in either the public or private sector; apply online today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND