ASA Recruitment are working with our Public Sector client in Edinburgh to recruit for a ATS Data Analyst initially until April 2021 with potential extension.
· ATS Data Analyst will lead in planning and conducting all Data Audit, Data Mapping, Data Migration and Governance (GDPR, DPIA, EQIA) activities in partnership with various System, Legal and Business Process Owners to ensure alignment on Data Flow and Architecture
· The current infrastructure has data flowing between ATS (Vacancy Online). E-HR (Oracle Business Suite), Middleware’s and manual spreadsheets as part of BAU
· The ATS Data Analyst will ensure data flow is consistent, accurate and secure for the New ATS to be incorporated successfully
· Expert in HR Data Analysis and performing migration activities.
· Experience working with Recruitment and Sourcing Data
· Understand integration and data dependencies on downstream systems in relation to ATS
· Comfortable with data segments associated with Oracle Business Systems and Payroll systems.
· Expert SQL, Excel and Data Mapping skills
· Able to produce documentations supporting data activities feeding into the project team Desirable
· Have prior experience of working in HR Implementation Projects
· Team Player who is able to work closely with the project team and wider stakeholders across the enterprise
· Candidates are required to have a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate
If you are interested in the ATS Data Analyst role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND