ASA are delighted to be working alongside a growing organisation based in Glasgow City Centre, keen to bring an experienced Sales Ledger clerk into their expanding team. The role offers the chance for an experienced sales ledger professional to take on further responsibility and grow. The ideal candidate will have strong sales ledger experience in order to hit the ground running in a growing team.
– Processing daily cash receipts
– Transferring cash between banks
– Creating and reviewing monthly invoices
– Communicating payments and queries
– Working alongside and acting the credit control function
– Analysis of ledger accounts
– Taking on other relevant projects and duties as and when required
– An adaptable and committed accounts professional
– Strong sales ledger experience
– Some experience with varied accounting software
– The ability to understand deadlines and prioritise workloads appropriately as a result
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– The ability to work and liaise with a number of colleagues across various levels
This role offers a real opportunity for someone with accounts receivable experience to enter into a fast paced and challenging role. In return a salary between £18,000 and £22,000 is on offer dependent on experience as well as a number of other benefits including excellent holiday days and private healthcare. If the Sales Ledger Clerk role appeals to you and you have the relevant experience then apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND