We are delighted to be working alongside a global insurance organisation based in Glasgow City Centre currently looking to bring an Accounts Payable Assistant into their growing finance team. The role offers a great opportunity for a dynamic an ambitious accountancy professional to take a step into a huge organisation where they can gain further exposure to accounts payable duties. An ambitious and proactive individual would be ideal for this sort of position.
– Processing a large number of purchase invoices
– Preparing payment runs
– Investigating and producing reports
– Conducting analysis
– Handling queries in an effective and efficient manner
– Assisting the finance team with any additional duties as required
– A proactive and forward thinking individual
– Experience dealing with accounts payable duties and a willingness to progress
– Strong time management skills
– An ability to prioritise workloads and tasks
– Exposure to accounting software’s
– A self-motivated individual
This role offers a real opportunity for an ambitious individual with some accounts payable exposure to really grow their skills and develop professionally. On offer to the right candidate is a competitive salary between £17,000 and £19,000 alongside a number of other excellent benefits. If you feel you would fit the Accounts Payable Assistant role then apply with an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND